Casa Romantica is the only center of its kind in South Orange County.
We provide access to:
- World-class artists, musicians, and thought leaders
- Education about southern California culture and ecology
- A living historic landmark and 2.5 acres of California coastal botanical gardens
- Opportunities for every child to receive FREE artistic and educational programs
Casa Romantica’s growth is widely due to our donors and supporters.
Within the past five years:
- General admission has grown from 15,000 to nearly 40,000 annual visitors
- We have enabled more than 11,000 students to benefit from arts education programs
- Our intensive summer music and dance academies have empowered 50 under-served children every year to learn from top professionals
- Patronage of world-class arts, music, history, and horticulture at our historic landmark has doubled
- Casa Captivating programs offer nearly 100 public events annually – View calendar
- Casa Romantica has seen a 900% increase in membership