Photography Policies & Pricing
Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens charges site fees for all filming and photography intended for commercial purposes. Site fees are also charged for using the site as a setting for other projects that are not considered personal snapshots. Site fees vary based on the details of each project. Site fees for photography help our 501(c)3 nonprofit sustain its year-round calendar of cultural and educational programs for the community.
Professional Portrait/Engagement Photography
- Members: $75 per hour for non-commercial photography for every 5 people photographed.
- Non-members: $100 per hour for reserved non-commercial photography for every 5 people photographed. Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance through the Private Events Manager with a credit card number on file.
- $100 per hour for non-reserved, non-commercial photography for every 5 people photographed.
- $125 per hour during non-business hours
This includes family portraits, engagement photos, wedding photos, and any other professional photo shoot.
Commercial Photography and Filming
- $250 per hour or $2,000 per day during business hours
- $500 per hour during non-business hours
A contract and 50% non-refundable deposit are required before any commercial photography or filming arrangements will be approved.
Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to withhold and/or withdraw permission to photograph on its premises or to reproduce photographs of objects in its Collections.